We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career with purpose.
The Workforce Analysis Specialist will become the subject matter expert on understanding the Aaron's labor model, effective scheduling and key operational metrics to serve as a resource for operators to help improve their business.
• The Specialist will be expected to use their knowledge of Aaron's operations and workforce management to educate multi-unit leaders and general managers on the best practices associated with proper staffing and scheduling.
• Assist operators with understanding how to use the projected activity of their stores to anticipate staffing needs.
• Identify stores/regions with opportunities in managing OBOT (over budget/over time) and work with them to develop a plan to get them aligned with company expectations.
• Responsible for reporting data management activities around employee scheduling and forecasts.
• Generates and performs quality assurance of data models produced and identify any data issues; develop corrective action plans to address results.
• Document and improve business processes to increase the efficiency of operations by recommending necessary change.
• Perform operational root cause analysis and train multi-unit leaders on how to execute properly
• Partner with L&D to develop training modules as needed
• Support multi-unit leaders with content and design for monthly P/L meetings
• Serve as a key resource for Operations to assist with low performing stores and regions
• Serve as a key resource for Legacy store transition into GenNext store
• Evaluate and support Accounts and Inventory processes to ensure long term success
• Help develop and monitor pilot programs across all divisions
• Help implement new Operational process and programs
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 2-4 years of experience required
• Ability to think analytically.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (preferred).
• Experience with Aaron's store operations (preferred).
• Familiarity with Aaron's performance metrics and tools, i.e. Halo reporting (preferred).
• Ability to travel to Aaron's operating markets as needed
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Pay on Demand Options
Basic Life and AD&D
Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Time Off
Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career - our ability to positively influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact ~~~.
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer