Think about joining MRP, where we are changing the way businesses acquire customers with our predictive SaaS solution. Every day we analyze 6 billion records of intent data across 93% of the public web to provide actionable buying intelligence for our clients.
Thanks to the growing global demand for our products and services, we are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will have an integral role in the budgeting, closing, external reviews and other core financial processes of a global publically traded company. S/he will also be instrumental in the operation of MRP’s financial systems and infrastructure—ensuring that the reliability of the management information presented and also that automation and other efficiencies are introduced wherever possible. Finally, the Staff Accountant will assist in maintaining appropriate internal controls over financial operations and will be a point of contact for accounting related questions from across the organization.
- Planning: Leading the budget development and results analysis within select business units
- Closing: Reporting, BVA and performance analysis, journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, presenting contributions to process to Finance and company management.
- Commissions: Supporting plan design, applying business rules, answering questions, administering payments and reporting results to sales team/sales management
- Analysis: identifying performance trends, measuring ROI of key business initiatives, contributing to the assessment of new business opportunities.
- Systems: Operational point of contact for MRP’s product pricing (Siebel), purchasing (Concur) and new payroll system (Ultipro). Ensuring the integrity of each system and reliability of the data presented.
- Projects: providing support or leading as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Readiness to manage multiple projects simultaneously with limited day to day supervision
- Analytically orientated with a command of Excel and other decision support tools
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving individual and team objectives and making a difference in the organization.
- Experience working with Ultipro, Concur and/or Siebel a plus.