Sr. Technology Recruiter
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16088
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at ~~~
Overview of Job Function
The Sr. Recruiter will provide direct recruitment support to selected business units within the company and provide day to day support for managers in multiple divisions including but not limited to IT and R&D functions, to support the external recruitment and staffing requirements. In this role you will act as a true business partner to be active in the day to day activities of each business group and work with designated management to be strategic and proactive on all staffing requirements. This will include the life cycle of the requisition, recruitment, and offer process.
• Partner effectively with Hiring Managers to understand requirements and broader context of how staffing plans fit into and impact the organization
• Establish meaningful relationships and partner with internal stake holders to provide the best quality candidates for open positions.
• Build and establish relationships with external community including: Colleges, Meet-ups, User Groups and Industry Associations.
• Continuously pipeline, Source, Screen, Interview and present strong qualified candidates to Hiring Managers
• Build strong leadership pipelines of viable candidates for criticalpositions and succession planning
• Develop innovative recruiting methods to attract and retain the best talent for Verint.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 5 years' experience recruiting within the technology industry
• Strong innovative and targeted recruitment experience at all levels within an organization, with emphasis on professional and leadership positions
• Strong foundational knowledge and experience in competency based interviewing methodology
• Ability to build strong relationships and credibility as a talent expert
• Strong Interpersonal skills, coupled with strong influencing skills and exceptional judgement
• Strong communication skills to include all levels of internal employees as well as external contacts, to include but not limited to setting expectations and timelines, ability to provide clear, concise messaging and the ability to successfully present to internal and external communities.
• Experience utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, with demonstrated success
• Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment verification, education confirmation, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations.
• Experience working both within an Agency and Corporate environment
• Advanced skills in searching and identifying advanced talent in multiple disciplines
• Experience working with Taleo
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one's race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.