Our Client, a privately-owned disaster restoration company is looking to add a Project Manager to their team.
Ground-floor opportunity with industry-leading benefits, top pay, and growth potential!
Health benefits through Blue Cross / Blue Shield.
100% paid by employer - dental, vision, life, short-term disability, financial advisor
- We are seeking an individual to join our team as a Mitigation Project Manager or Lead Tech/Crew Chief. In the beginning, this will be a hands-on role. Performing the restoration work as well as managing the process.
- Serve as point person and first responder for water losses.
- Prepare a scope of work for the crew and client Secure applicable contract(s) and proper paperwork/documentation
- Responsible for performing site inspections, setting up and leading crews through the job, and self-perform the work as well when needed.
- Documenting losses as well as scoping the damages and work needed to get the structure back to pre-loss conditions using, Xactimate
- On-Call duties - 1 week per month
- Work with clients, adjusters, agents, and all parties involved with the claims process.
- Attend all appropriate company meetings Additional job-related duties as required
- Valid Driver's license
- 2+ years of previous experience in the restoration industry (preferred)
- IICRC, WRT/ASD, and AMRT a PLUS! Can train and send for certification
- Construction and mitigation experience preferred
- Xactimate knowledge a PLUS! Will train
- Ability to recognize and solve problems individually Strong communication and negotiation skills
Job Type: Full-time