Program Control Analyst ALL LEVELS (REMOTE)
KBR is seeking Program Control Analysts to join the National Security Technology Group (NTG). The analysts will support various government contracts. The selected candidates will work directly with Program Managers, Contracts, and other operational departments to ensure adequate contractual and financial tracking of multiple contract types.
This position is a remote opportunity open to those living near the following locations: Chantilly, VA, Dayton OH, Huntsville AL and Ann Arbor MI.
Job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Track Government funding provided by multiple customers; tracking will be at the Contract, Task Order and Project level; manage man-hours, material, ODCs, and travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately
• Ensure that all travel is planned, coordinated, approved, executed, and reported within the guidance and regulations set forth by contract and the FAR
• Use contract award and/or contract modification data to create project budgets
• Responsible for development and maintenance for Project Setup
• Coordinate, prepare, and submit contract deliverables in a timely manner
• Create management/financial reports in accordance with customer-define format
• Track revenue, monitor direct and indirect expenses, calculate profit, establish burn-rates, and to provide ideas/solutions to PM's and Project Leads
• Advise Contracts when to submit Limitation of Funds letters. Develop and maintain Estimates to Complete (EAC's) across various projects (Cost-Type, T&M, Fixed Price, etc.)
• Participates in the preparation and review of on contract cost proposals and contract modifications
• Develop and monitor Annual Operating Plans of assigned contracts and provide variance commentary
• Provide financial data and commentary for quarter and/or annual Program Management Reviews
• Ensure accuracy of invoices prior to submission
• Work with billings on unbilled status ensuring timely payment of invoices
• Reconcile CostPoint and Task Order/Project data
• Work daily with the KBR Program Managers ensuring all working tasks have appropriate funding allocations to reach program goals and deliverables for KBR, subcontractor, and vendor labor and non-labor expenses
• Prepare monthly cost reports
• Prepare monthly subcontract analysis, accruals and process subcontractor invoices for payment
• Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, SOX, CAS and other government regulations
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and related experience
• Ability to obtain a TS clearance and SCI eligibility
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Outlook
• TS/SCI clearance
• Costpoint/COGNOS/Deltek experience preferred
• Earned Value Management (EVM) experience preferred
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Sign-on bonus potential
In compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.