Program Analyst - 37869 in Fort Meade, MD at Alion Science and Technology
Fort Meade, MD
Telework - Not Eligible
Huntington Ingalls Industries' expertise in wireless communication is unrivaled. This includes 50+ years' of experience performing complex RF Engineering analysis for DoD customers, civilian government agencies, and commercial companies worldwide. Our expertise in collecting, analyzing, and formatting spectrum data, including RF measurement, frequency assignment, spectrum certification, LiDAR, and other geo-referenced data, enables us to produce refined RF modeling and simulation tools and applications with the reliability and precision needed to assure spectrum access and control. HII's analysis-driven tools support diverse tasks such as spectrum forensics and deconfliction, testing for coverage amid urban clutter, and antenna site planning. HII's Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Spectrum Engineering Directorate (RESED) offers a variety of work, from projects supporting international satellite coordination to countering IEDs. Our work is increasingly important in a world that depends on well-coordinated, interference-free spectrum access.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) acquired Alion Science and Technology (Alion) on August 19, 2021.
The Air Force Spectrum Management Office (AFSMO) is in need of a Program Analyst as follows:
• Monitor labor and non-labor costs
• Perform analytical review and arithmetic checks of cost reporting documentation
• Prepare accurate and complete variance reports
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis on the contract as requested by PMO and others
• Analyze profit risks and opportunities and advise management on the optimal path forward
• Work with SAF/FM, HQ AF FM, AF POs FM, DoD CIO FM and NTIA
• Obtain and maintain list of AF Programs POCs
• Familiarity with Government contracting and Spectrum Reallocation Funding (SRF) to include:
• SRF quarterly reports
• SRF annual reports
• SRF requests
• SRF expenditures report
• SRF databases
• Transition Plan updates
• SRF realignments
• Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Five to ten years of pertinent experience
• Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple government contract types: FFP, FPI, FPLOE, T&M, CPAF, CPFF, CPIF, and hybrid contracts
• Have strong financial background
• Have strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks at one time and meet deadlines.
• Must be analytical, possess strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
• Strong customer service focus
• Sense of urgency, attention to detail
• Flexibility, ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
• Strong Excel, MS Office and Office 365 applications skills a must
• US Citizenship required
• Secret Clearance required
This position supports a U.S. Government contract; per the Executive Order 14042 issued on September 9, 2021, personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to fill this role.
Security Clearance: Secret
Telework - Not Eligible
We are an EOE that values our employee's talent - regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion or other protected characteristics -Your Talent Is Our Strength.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information. U.S. Citizenship Required for the majority of our positions.
A new Federal Executive Order requires that employees of Federal contractors and subcontractors be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accordingly, as a condition of employment with Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries, employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption prior to starting employment.