Human Resources Coordinator
Grand Prairie , Texas , United States
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
Any questions ?
The Human Resource Coordinator will work within the HR Department to provide first point of contact and guidance for HR inquiries, responding in line with policies and procedures, as well as performing associated administrative activities.
• Assist in various HR activities such as employee onboarding, new hire orientation, employee engagement activities & recognition programs.
• Organize, create, and maintain personnel and training records for HR.
• Assist with payroll maintenance, data entry, and updating HR SharePoint site.
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory HR training.
• Assist with routine tasks related to human resource programs including but not limited to recruitment, benefits, leave, payroll, performance and talent management.
• Assists with employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Detail Oriented - the ability to be thorough and accurate when accomplishing task.
• Positive Interactions - Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Analytical Problem Solver - the ability to collect and analyze information and use that information to resolve problems.
• Adaptability - Must have the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Confidentiality - the ability to collect, analyze, and process sensitive information in a private, secure manner.
Required Education and Experience
• Associates Degree and/or one to two years related experience and/or training preferably in HR.
• Intermediate - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong administrative skills, including ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Must have strong customer service skills and be approachable and trustworthy.
Specificity of the job
This position does not require travel
Locate your future workplace
3010 Red Hawk Drive #100TX 75052
Texas United States
To view this content please accept Functional cookies.
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.