ERP HR-Payroll Subject Matter Expert
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
ERP HR-Payroll Subject Matter Expert
City: Downey, California, US United States
Position ID: J0721-1914
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking an ERP HR-Payroll Subject Matter Expert to join our team!
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment on technology systems. We take an innovative approach to supporting our clients working side-by-side in a collaborative environment modernizing existing technology.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of an organization with $12 billion+ in annual revenues
• 78,000 employees in 40 countries
We're offering a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leading sessions to analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions
• Planning and managing resources to create functional design documents and other functional project deliverables
• Planning and leading fit-gap of current processes to future designed processes
• Developing business concept/designs for functionality to support client's business requirements
• Resolving functional issues and providing functional support to the project team
• Interfacing with clients independently to prepare participants for meeting sessions and to answer questions regarding their business functions as it relates to Advantage ERP
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will serve as a functional leader and expert on our ERP projects for government clients in the Los Angeles area.
You must have a deep understanding of at least four of the key areas in ERP systems:
• Benefits Administration
• Employee Records
• HR reporting (including ACA compliance)
• Labor Relations
• Staffing Management
• Talent Management
• Experience with ERP systems (Advantage, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
• Functional knowledge about FIN, HRM, etc.
• Some technical knowledge of SDLC
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
We are seeking flexible those who have established backgrounds in the HR-Payroll functional areas and can support other areas such as change management and business process re-engineering.
Looking for someone who will be self-motivated, able to adapt to changing project environments, be a team player, be able to travel throughout the US West Region (50 - 75%) and quickly ramp up to gain proficiency in CGI's built for government ERP solution.
The successful candidate will also have/be:
• Ability to lead, coordinate and perform the functional task related to the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Able to provide support for conversion, interfaces, reports and forms analysis
• Ability to translate the business case analysis and client requirements into design documents
• Ability to coordinate and lead peer review sessions
•Ability to consult with client about root causes of human resource issues, and provide organized and systematic methods of solution implementation
•Ability to coach, influence, facilitate, present, communicate, develop, analyze, and problem solve.
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment
• Ability to work under deadline pressure
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Team oriented
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Experience with User Centered Design would be helpful
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66K-$130K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at ~~~ .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ~~~ . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.