You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: The Commissions Analyst I is responsible for processing of all commission related payments, accounting entries and reports for the broker network. Performs data reconciliation, research commission related payment and provides assistance to other team members on new accounts, difficult issues, and processes and procedures.
• Prepares scheduled and month-end reports, and provides analytical support by identifying issues with commission payments. Reviews reports, processes check requests and performs commission processing and analysis.
• Reviews month-end reports and performs reconciliations and report balancing. Analyze and interpret financial impact of changes made to Broker accounts.
• Completes data reconciliation, research commission related payments and work with Accounts Payable to complete accounting entries
• Provides assistance and direction to other team members on market segment of expertise (i.e., Farm Bureau, Small Business, and Large Business, per member per month Payments). Cross trains with other Team Leaders to cover area during vacation and peak periods.
• Interacts with broker and sales force to provide customer support on any commissions/related inquiries.
• Develops and implements training modules to be used during incoming new hire or cross-training efforts.
• May involve setting up training presentations, set-up meetings, interaction with sales, underwriting and enrollment services.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for new and junior associates.
• May represent department in projects for system enhancements or implementations
• Assists in completion of special projects or other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience. Must have minimum four years experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or Commissions Payable Familiarity or experience working with the following departments: Sales, Marketing, U/W, Membership/Accounting, and Broker Relations
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Commissions Analyst I
LOCATION: Various, Massachusetts