Lead Business AnalystTitle: Lead Business Analyst
Location: United States
The International Mobile Technologies team is responsible for supporting our business partners in the ideation, design, development and delivery of world class mobile products and services across our International markets specifically for Native Applications, Mobile Web and Short Message Services (SMS).
The Lead Business Analyst for Mobile is responsible for interpreting business needs into technology requirements and assisting in the process to turn ideas and concepts into fully functioning high quality products and services for our end customers.
The role requires someone with a blend of practical hands-on business analysis experience in capturing business needs to develop products and services and the ability to translate those needs into Systems behaviors and criteria using Business Systems Analysis techniques.
You will have strong analytical skills and be able to extract the details and help steer our business partners in what is possible providing options, ideas and alternatives.
Using your previous Business Analysis skills and experience to extract the details is necessary to fulfill this role and you will have to use your Systems Analysis skills to work with technology partners across the enterprise to align on the architecture, ensure optimal design and plan testing while taking into account availability, scalability, performance and end quality.
* Vast experience working on large projects and programs in both an Agile and Waterfall environment is essential
* You will need to form solid working relationships and develop a broad and deep knowledge of our applications, products, services and overall technical and business landscape and become a subject matter expert
* Prior experience working with creative agencies and other external 3rd parties is essential
* Attention to detail, highly organized, proactive, articulate with strong relationship and communication skills are key ingredients to being successful in the role
* Possesses prior relevant professional work experience in defining business requirements and business process analysis as part of a technical development or service delivery organization (within a mobile domain would be advantageous)
* Highly proficient in the creation of Use Case Diagrams, Business Process Mapping, Requirements Definition, Quality Attributes, Business Case, Business Objectives, Goals and drivers
* Articulate, organized, self motivated, passionate and a great communicator
* Demonstrated experience in project planning, coordination and management
* Successful track record for meeting milestones, deliverables and exceeding expectations
* Prior experience using MS Project, Clarity, Sharepoint, CA Vision, Collaboration tools or equivalent
* Advanced knowledge of emerging technologies, trends and capabilities within the mobile domain
* Proven practical experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile environment and a thorough familiarity with the tools and techniques of Scrum
* Working knowledge of testing tools and practices including defining test scripts, test cases and testing procedures and must be experience with Quality Center (or equivalent)
* A grasp of the various mobile form factors, mobile device characteristics and navigation elements to ensure you meet and exceed customer expectations and drive the optimal customer experience
* Ability to work as part of a team or as a high performing individual with minimal supervision
* A wealth of proven hands-on experience working in partnership with 3rd party Creative Agencies or Developers
* Typically holds a Masters/Degree in business administration/systems analysis/engineering
The following would be advantageous:
* In-depth knowledge within the Financial Industry, specifically the card and merchant business
* Experience with end-to-end development of client facing mobile products and services in the card and financial industry
* A comprehensive understanding of the mobile landscape with particular emphasis on the various types of devices, form factors and user interface abilities across multiple International countries