Vice President, Product Management-Digital Marketing ChannelsVice President, Product Management-Digital Marketing Channels
Job ID: 1011-9870
Charles Schwab’s purposeis to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. Through advocacy and innovation, Schwab has worked to make investing more affordable, more accessible and more understandable for all. For more than three decades, The Charles Schwab Corporation has been an advocate for individual investors and the independent advisors who serve them.
We provide securities brokerage, banking, and related financial services to individuals and institutional clients. Schwab operates through two segments: Investor Services and Institutional Services. The Investor Services segment provides retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors. It offers research, analytic tools, performance reports, market analysis, and educational material to its clients. The Institutional Services segment provides custodial, trading, and support services to registered independent Investment Advisors (RIA''s). This segment also provides retirement plan services, specialty brokerage services and mutual fund clearing services and supports the availability of Schwab proprietary mutual funds and collective trust funds on third-party platforms. Institutional also serves employer sponsored plans: equity compensation plans, defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans and other employee benefit plans.
This role is responsible for the strategic direction and management of Schwab’s branded content media, as digital marketing channels for acquiring new clients and deepening existing client relationships. These channels and programs include , Facebook, client ratings and reviews, and digital publications that deliver Schwab’s investment guidance. Together they represent Schwab’s flagship store, key pillars of the client experience, and expressions of the brand that reach the most investors.
This VP will lead a team with the following responsibilities:
* Define and implement strategy for the branded digital channels: The purpose, experience design and content architecture for each channel, and how they integrate into a cohesive consumer experience, to enable effective digital marketing through branded content.
* Manage the day-to-day operation of the channels and associated programs, and optimize performance based on KPIs, consumer insights and behavioral trends, best practices and cultural/market trends.
* Across branded digital channels, drive prospect leads and conversion, client engagement and purchase actions, brand engagement and influence, search engine ranking, and content sharing.
* Provide channel input to the Editorial Content Producers, Product and Client Marketing teams to develop content that drives business results, based on defined experience design and content architecture in each channel and across channels.
* Champion new platforms and enhancements to existing infrastructure to increase marketing effectiveness. Define consumer experience vision, and work with internal and external technology partners to translate vision to capabilities/solutions.
* Work with a broad set of partners within Marketing and across product lines, client segments and technology development to achieve Schwab’s business objectives through channels where all the company’s products and services must come together seamlessly.
* Reports to VP of Content & Client Marketing. Manages a team of 9 people.
* 10+ years experience in managing performance, marketing, and content for major online retailers or publisher sites.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate big-picture vision and strategy, and deliver results through practical, disciplined execution.
* Deep functional expertise in product management of digital channels, especially experience with content management systems, and building/growing internally-developed platforms with 3rdparty solutions. Well-versed in digital media industry trends, best practices, and consumer behaviors
* Develops and monitors key metrics to identify trends and new consumer insights, to drive continuous optimization.
* Analyses issues and develops plans on a systemic level, thinking through potential connections and impact across the Schwab ecosystem, and developing roadmaps to achieve long term vision through short term deliverables.
* Makes sound, timely decisions in managing the operations of high-visibility channels, with keen attention to procedures and regulatory requirements, and in response to client and field input to address issues and opportunities.
* Thrives on initiating, building and cultivating strong relationships inside and outside; highly collaborative; navigates and activates alignment across organizational silos. Builds high performing; cross-functional work teams that are rallied around the strategy, where there is not direct management can influence the work team.
* Builds engaged, well-rounded and high performing teams; identifies and nurtures talent; develops team expertise in emerging areas
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Marketing-6+ yrs
Position Located In CA - San Francisco
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help